Metal Retrofit with Duro-Last
When you selected a metal building or metal roof, you had sound reasons. If that roof or building has been around a decade or more and is showing teenage problems, you may be thinking about therapy.
To cure your metal roof's ills and ease your mental anguish, think about Duro-Last's Retrofit System for metal roofs.
A Duro-Last roof installed by Nasi Roofing over an aging metal roof will give you a better roof than you had to begin with.
Duro-Last will give you a roof that:
- Won't rust or corrode
- Won't demand periodic mechanical maintenance
- Won't need maintenance of any kind for 15 years or more
- Won't radiate your plant energy into outer space
- Won't clack and clang every time the temperature changes
- Won't worry you sick with leaks because a Duro-Last roof won't leak ever or cost you a penny for repairs in its 15 year warranted life
Duro-Last System Selection and Installation
The Duro-Last roofing system is quick and easy to install. This roofing system can be installed right over most new or existing substrates. The need for costly tear-offs and disposal can oftentimes be eliminated. Slipsheets are required in some re-roofing applications. Most insulations have been approved for use with the Duro-Last roofing system.
- No disruption to business due to tear off
- Goes over existing metal roofing
- Light weight (only 4.2 oz/sq .ft.)
- Saves money on heating costs
- Will not crack because it moves with natural expansion and contraction of the building
- Easy to fit and seal around stacks, brackets, air vents, HVAC units, flashings, parapet walls, etc.
- Available in three colors - white, gray, and tan
- Flame resistant
- High-wind resistant
- Impervious to caustic chemicals, acids, petroleum products, animal fats, and hot/cold temperatures
- Tear and puncture resistant
Making The Right Choice
There are many alternative approaches to solving your roofing problem including urethane, several membrane type systems, and another metal deck. Choose Nasi Roofing and the Duro-Last reinforced single-ply roofing system for the following reasons:
- Our ability to address and solve all of your specific roof problems
- 15 year material and labor warranty
- 12 million dollar consequential damage liability insurance policy
- Minimal disruption to your business
- Can meet your schedule
- Our record of satisfied customers